The health and well-being of the residents of Carleton, Ottawa & Ontario is my top priority.
Since we first learned of COVID-19 as an emerging public health issue, we have been diligently monitoring the developing situation to protect the health and well-being of all Ontarians, support you during this difficult time, and provide relief for businesses and employees.
My office has taken action to ensure that you are equipped with the most up-to-date information.
That’s why I’ve launched our COVID-19 Carleton Community Resource & Information Page.
On this page, you can find the latest information on COVID-19, including:
- Health Care Information & Resources
- Education & Resources
- Business Resources
- How you, your business, or organization can help us fight COVID-19
- Videos from the Premier of Ontario
- The Latest Government News Releases
- Links to Federal, Municipal and International Websites
- Carleton Community Resources from Unaffiliated Third-Party Sites; and
- Anything else that can be helpful for the people of Carleton.
If you are providing services/resources to the community and would like your information included on this community resource page, please fill out this contact form.
Please be well and be safe. As long as we support one another, we will get through this together and our community will be stronger than ever.
Thank you everyone.
/Goldie Ghamari, MPP