As of 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, individuals aged 18 and over in 2021 across Ontario will be eligible to book a COVID-19 vaccine. As the pace of Ontario’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout continues to accelerate, the government is extending booking eligibility at mass immunization clinics.
The following locations are providing vaccines:
- Eva James Memorial Centre – 65 Stonehaven Drive
- Nepean Sportsplex – 1701 Woodroffe Avenue
- Ottawa City Hall – 110 Laurier Avenue West
- The Ottawa Hospital – Civic Campus – 1053 Carling Avenue
- Queensway Carleton Hospital – 3045 Baseline Rd
- St-Laurent Complex – 525 Cote Street
- Ruddy Family YMCA-YWCA – 265 Centrum Blvd
- Horticulture Building – 1525 Princess Patricia Way
To book an appointment please visit ONTARIO.CA/BOOKVACCINE or call the Provincial Vaccine Booking Line number at 1-833-943-3900.
Individuals who are 17 years old, and are turning 18 in 2021 will also be eligible to book their COVID-19 vaccination appointment only for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
Youth in Ontario between 12 and 17 years of age will be eligible to book an appointment through the provincial booking system beginning the week of May 31, 2021, to receive their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
The Moderna vaccine is also available at select pharmacies in Ottawa, to find a location near you please visit: ontario.ca/pharmacycovidvaccine.